Neon issues
Hi all,
I really like this skin, but I want to change it a little. So, I want 3 changes & I don't know how to do that:
1. First, this issue: When I want manually to drage this bar somewhere with my mouse, skin doesn't allow it me. it Just disappears. This window only appears when I use arrow keys on my keyboard. Let's say, I started watching the movie & I want to see what's happening in the middle with one mouse click, I can't do that.

2. I really like this wall view & to be honest, that's why I chose Neon skin over others, but I don't like that it deems all other posters except the one the cursor is on. Can I remove this dim effect at all?

3. The submenu font seems too big for me. Can I make it smaller?
Anyone?
Solved the 2th issue myself & I doubt other problems also will be solved by myself, cause there's no one helping with this, lol
Wow man. That is one whole evening I didn't respond to a forum thread. Chill out.

1) For some reason I can't reproduce this issue. Did you enable mouse support in the settings ?

The other two are just simple edits in the correct xml's. The work is in finding the spots.
If you have some patience I'll take a look sooner or later - I am very busy at the moment as I am in the middle of getting a new job.

PS you are running the version from the official repository right ?
(2014-06-25, 23:24)Kib Wrote: Wow man. That is one whole evening I didn't respond to a forum thread. Chill out.

1) For some reason I can't reproduce this issue. Did you enable mouse support in the settings ?

The other two are just simple edits in the correct xml's. The work is in finding the spots.
If you have some patience I'll take a look sooner or later - I am very busy at the moment as I am in the middle of getting a new job.

PS you are running the version from the official repository right ?

Thx for respond.
I think mouse is enabled, otherwise it won't work (I think). Anyway, I don't know where is the location of mouse support in settings.
What do you mean by official repository? I downloaded this skin from the XMBC inside (in skins settings, Get new & downloaded it...)

Second issue I already found & solved.

In third one, to be honest, I just want to make it so that all words fit in the screen, like you see in screenshot "Actors" & Year" are already out of the screen.

Actually first issue is most important for me, cause I often use seeking bar with mouse. Was it disabled by means by author, or is it something wrong with my skin only?
Sure, no problem for wait. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just excited how no one responded Smile
Hi im new to this just downloaded neon skin and screen on windows 7 laptop is blank
I cant see anything but the date on the left hand side I unenstalled xbmc and downloaded it again
but its still there I cant even go into settings to change it back
Still no answer.... Went from Neon ti XMBC-s default skin again...
I think I've found the issue with mouse navigation during a movie, just working out how to fix it. It is not just your install.
(2014-07-10, 17:02)Bumpaneer Wrote: I think I've found the issue with mouse navigation during a movie, just working out how to fix it. It is not just your install.
Plz post the solution here if you find it.
Thank you Smile
Bumpaneer, can you describe how to reproduce it ?
Sure, any time you are watching a movie move the mouse. You'll see that you are unable to use any sort of slider with the mouse to adjust the progress.
@Kib

I think I've found a solution and the commit has been added to the previous pull request: https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/pull/65

@nocturna351

If you want to test the modifications, there are 2 files that need to be changed:
DialogSeekBar.xml
VideoOSD.xml
New version of Neon has been released. I checked and that bug with mouse seeker is fixed. Thx to him [them] who fixed it. Will go back to Neon again Love
EDIT: Sorry I posted in the wrong thread and I've been denied permission to delete this post. Response still appreciated if there's a solution to my problem.

Help!!
Someone please help, it's driving me crazy and driving me to another skin.
In MUSIC fullscreen player, the current song info and the album art automatically disappears after a few seconds leaving the fanart display only. Clicking the up or down button restores it for a few seconds and then disappears. Surely this can't be by design, if it is then a very poor one. I want to have constant access to the current playing song info without reaching for the remote. This behavior is not replicated in Amber or Aeon MQ5. I'm using the Artist Slideshow addon, I have the CU Lrc Lyrics addon Disabled as I don't care for lyrics.
Someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
Is anyone else having problems right clicking movies/tvshows with this skin? Seems ever time I right click it it sends me out to the home screen. Is there another place to find this menu for this skin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon issues0