short list visible
Smile 
PHP Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(50)| !Control.IsVisible(51) | !Control.IsVisible(52)| !Control.IsVisible(521) | !Control.IsVisible(522)| !Control.IsVisible(53) | !Control.IsVisible(531)| !Control.IsVisible(532) | !Control.IsVisible(54)| !Control.IsVisible(57) | !Control.IsVisible(571)| !Control.IsVisible(572) | !Control.IsVisible(573)| !Control.IsVisible(574) | !Control.IsVisible(575)| !Control.IsVisible(576) | !Control.IsVisible(58)| !Control.IsVisible(581) | !Control.IsVisible(59)| !Control.IsVisible(591) | !Control.IsVisible(592)| !Control.IsVisible(593) | !Control.IsVisible(594)| !Control.IsVisible(595) | !Control.IsVisible(596)| !Control.IsVisible(597) | !Control.IsVisible(60)| !Control.IsVisible(61) | !Control.IsVisible(62)| !Control.IsVisible(63) | !Control.IsVisible(631)| !Control.IsVisible(632) | !Control.IsVisible(633)</visible>
            </
control

Hello all !!

Is it possible to have a few things shorter than that?

thx
I want to hide the button on all views. is that there are few things more short?
When do you want to show it?
I do not want to show, I want to hide it an option (2 toggle = 1 only displayed)
And it must be hidden in all views! Never displayed, but must work when another toggle is off
So if I understand correctly you want to show it when a setting is enabled and when it's disabled you don't want to show it?
no! this is not it!

2 buttons: one by default, and an option (do not display the toggle by default in contectuel menu) and displayed only extra option!

PHP Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="508">
               <
label>Landscape</label>    
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(landscape.enable)</onclick>        
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(thumb.enable)</onclick>       
               <
selected>!Skin.HasSetting(landscape.enable)</selected>
               <
visible> ----- ????  Hide all views -----</visible>        
               <include>
menu_Button</include>
               <include>
menu_RadioButton</include>              
            </
control
            <
control type="radiobutton" id="509">
               <
label>Extra Thumb</label>    
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(thumb.enable)</onclick>
               <
onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(landscape.enable)</onclick>
               <
selected>Skin.HasSetting(thumb.enable)</selected>
               <
visible>Control.IsVisible(593)</visible>
               <include>
menu_Button</include>
               <include>
menu_RadioButton</include>               
            </
control
Sorry but I don't get it. Maybe someone else knows what you're trying to achieve.
ok:
I would like to hide a toggle only ( 2 toggle / 1 hide ) , but it remains active, if the other is turn off! Possible or not?
Try <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(thumb.enable)</visible>

This will display your first button (508) only if the second radiobutton (509) is off.

Whatever is between the <selected> tags is what you use in a visibility condition.

Edit:I think I misunderstood what you wanted. If you want to hide it no matter what, use <visible>no</visible>. The button remains active, but it won't be displayed.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx !! thx thx !! Smile it s good !

Thx Amelandbor for you help , sorry , my english is very very very bad ;(

it is good! I needed two methods! And you answered the two methods! sorry for my bad english! Thank you both for trying despite this, to help me!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
short list visible0