DialogPVRGroupManager.xml missing?
Ummm, tried to dig around but found no references to a missing DialogPVRGroupManager.xml for Aeon MQ 5. It seems on both my Windows 7 installs this file is missing and I can not perform TV channel group management. I see the following error in both installs:

18:19:03 T:10072 ERROR: unable to load:C:\Users\Tony\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\DialogPVRGroupManager.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

And indeed it is not there -- its present in all other skins I have tried out. Confluence works fine. I tried uninstall/reinstall which did not help.

Ideas? Can I simply copy from another skin?

Cheers, Tony.
(2014-06-25, 00:28)twiseva Wrote: Ummm, tried to dig around but found no references to a missing DialogPVRGroupManager.xml for Aeon MQ 5. It seems on both my Windows 7 installs this file is missing and I can not perform TV channel group management. I see the following error in both installs:

18:19:03 T:10072 ERROR: unable to load:C:\Users\Tony\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\DialogPVRGroupManager.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

And indeed it is not there -- its present in all other skins I have tried out. Confluence works fine. I tried uninstall/reinstall which did not help.

Ideas? Can I simply copy from another skin?

Cheers, Tony.

Perhaps this was a later addition to Gotham, and that's why it's not currently included within MQ5.

With regards to transferring this over from another skin. There's no reason why this shouldn't work in theory, but you will need to make sure the required textures and fonts are transferred too.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks Samu-rai.

I ended up simply using Confluence to create the TV Channel groups. Aeon MQ 5 can READ them and I can switch between them -- it simply has no management component. Oh well, I do not create/change them often so no big deal.

Cheers, Tony.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogPVRGroupManager.xml missing?0