Watched Flag for users
hey guys,

wondering if i could make a suggestion, i use xbmc on multiple machines and pi all my media is stored on server which servers all machines on my home network, problem i have is when a user watches something it flags tht content as watched which is great except anyone else in the house goes to same file it also shows as watched.

would you be able to implement a Watched flags but on individual basis using accounts so if one user watches items they dont show up on another users watched items. also be great if this was available through API as well.
Profiles (wiki)
Yeah i know you can have users let me try explain this better I use web server to steam files made by user negge there a post on this forum its xbmc-video-server which uses the API and Web interface to stream movies using a web interface to display all my files on a nice web page from my understanding the API does not pass individual user accounts through the API so you can't have individual watched status when using the Web interface this is what I was looking to be added.

So users accessing their accounts still have their own watched flags when using web interface that connects to xbmc web interface using its api.
I think i got what you want.

You are requesting the ability to pass watched statuses for individual profiles via JSON-RPC (wiki)
(2014-06-25, 23:12)Kib Wrote: I think i got what you want.

You are requesting the ability to pass watched statuses for individual profiles via JSON-RPC (wiki)

thats what i was trying to say Smile lol as it only passes global watched flags at the moment which means afore mentioned web interface cant show diff watched flags for different users

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched Flag for users0