Gotham + Metropolis + nightly
When installing nightly updates it seems that the context menu are blank (if you right click a video to have options to rename, delete or whatever, its completly blank), but when reverting back to Gotham 13.1 its all good. Switching to Another skin works until switching back to Metropolis. i figured one shouldnt play around with nightlys?
I have not yet tested Metropolis with anything past 13.1, so yes, it's very possible something is broken in the nightlies.
I am currently using a Helix (alpha) nightly build of OpenELEC and, of course, the first thing I do is load Metropolis. Many thing work as intended, but there are some menus that are entirely blank. The ones I noticed were, when watching a video, clicking the context menu and choosing the audio/subtitles button. The screen that pops up is entirely empty. It's just a blue rounded frame with the usual blue background.

I know Metropolis hasn't been tweaked for Helix yet, but I thought I would let you know where else to look for potential issues to update.
okay, thats to bad. i like testing nightly builds but since i only uses Metropolis. i better stay away from nighty builds.
(2014-07-10, 06:28)WishX Wrote: I am currently using a Helix (alpha) nightly build of OpenELEC and, of course, the first thing I do is load Metropolis. Many thing work as intended, but there are some menus that are entirely blank. The ones I noticed were, when watching a video, clicking the context menu and choosing the audio/subtitles button. The screen that pops up is entirely empty. It's just a blue rounded frame with the usual blue background.

I know Metropolis hasn't been tweaked for Helix yet, but I thought I would let you know where else to look for potential issues to update.

I have made a preliminary version of Metropolis for my personal use, I'm sure jingai will be releasing a proper version sometime soon, until then, if you don't mind bugs and want to try Helix with Metropolis, you can use the one from my Git:
Helix-personal.zip

(read the Readme.md for partial instructions on using a raw skin from a Git.)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I updated to a nightly version compatibility, so users could take advantage of the new keyboard choices, QWERTY, AZERTY, ABC to name a few.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Is there a Helix/Kodi version from jingai yet or a git version? I haven't seen anything in the XBMC repository except one that still says INCOMPATIBLE next to it.
Not yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham + Metropolis + nightly0