Playlist in subMenu
Just started having an issue with Smart Playlist in the submenus recently. I am on 5.1.2 of Aeon Nox and everything has been fine for well over a month. A few days ago I added a couple more smart playlist to the sub menu for my custom menu item "Kids Shows". Even though all the previous ones work the new ones I added won't open when I click it. As a check I recreated one of the older ones that was working and now it doesn't work. All the existing ones that I didn't mess with this time still work. I seem to recall that when I first added them way back I was asked whether I wanted to play the playlist on click or open it but that option doesn't come up when I select video playlist as my type in sub menu edit area and select a list.

What am I doing different here?
A bug crept into the last update of the skin shortcuts script which unfortunately broke playlists for Nox 5 users. A fixed version of the script was submitted to the repo yesterday, and hopefully will appear in the next couple of days. If you can't wait, then you can manually install the latest version from github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist in subMenu0