question on IsEmpty !!!
Hello, I would like your help on this quesiton;

Here is a code of my display conditions in a view with a selector (prefer prefer lanscape or prefer fanart)
I would like when the lanscape is not available, it's fanart display that is avaible even if the button is on landscape
for this view Movies and the tvshow
! I hope you understand what I mean: (
I still can not well include the "thumb" use "Landscape" or IsEmpty etc. .. sorry

PHP Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(movies)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,landscape.jpg]</value>
<
value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) + [Container.Content(movies)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,landscape.jpg]</value>
<
value condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,landscape.jpg]</value>
<
value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) + [Container.Content(tvshows)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,landscape.jpg]</value>
        <
value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
    </
variable
Add !IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) to the other conditions.

Offtopic:
Don't get me wrong but you r creating 1-2 new threads for simple logic issues each day. Maybe you should use one of your existing or the beginner thread.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
No I do not take it wrong. btw I am a beginner (silly also ) , but there s here that I manage to have answers. But I would also say so that if I'm a beginner, I can not ask a question here? when could I? when I would become a professional?
So should never ask a question? Where is the forum for dummies??

And my silly questions will probably seem simple to you, but it makes my life complicated for me. So I'll probably not post here, I would not bother you nowWink
if, in fact I have taken bad to be honest, because I smashes the head to learn coding! Here's what I do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPyOjGhiK88

this is what you made​​

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=193263

two different worlds, I wonder if we reverse the situation, how it happen for you! I think you and others should understand that we are not all gods in coding and some thing to understand quickly and others not! I'm good at composing music! And the other not! even if they are trying!
Mate... I said don't get me wrong.
And I never said you r silly - no need for 3 upset answers within 30 minutes.

All I wanted to say is that we will also answer your questions if u use one of your existing threads or the pinned beginner thread. This helps to keep the board clean.
I'm really don't interested in what you are good and in what not. No matter what you do, everything has to be learned. So don't say "even if they are trying". Everybody can reach and do everything.

Enough offtopic for now.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
of course sir Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
question on IsEmpty !!!0