Release DMAX.de

External Links:
DMAX.de
Issues (GitHub)
Milestones (GitHub)

Image Image

Changelog:
Update in off. Repo:

Added support for HD (720p) (default) and SD video quality.

a working version with more features is already available from asde's repo (same addon id)...
see my post for the tlc add-on here

I explained everything Smile
DMAX.de AddOn doesnt work on my computer.
I can start a videostream but i can't rewind, skip and so on. The AddOn hangs if I try to do.
Also when I watch a video, after 10 to 15 minutes, the video hangs or stops (video window closed) and cannot be resumed.
What is the problem?
I have tried i on several computers and I have the same problems everywhere.
The internetconnection speed is > 30MBit/s and I have no problems with other plugins, e.g. youtube.
Thanks very much for any help
;-)
thomas
(2014-08-28, 12:05)freakler Wrote: DMAX.de AddOn doesnt work on my computer.
I can start a videostream but i can't rewind, skip and so on. The AddOn hangs if I try to do.
Also when I watch a video, after 10 to 15 minutes, the video hangs or stops (video window closed) and cannot be resumed.
What is the problem?
I have tried i on several computers and I have the same problems everywhere.
The internetconnection speed is > 30MBit/s and I have no problems with other plugins, e.g. youtube.
Thanks very much for any help
;-)
thomas

Can you try to set the quality for the videos in the settings to 'SD'? For some reason the servers are not that fast of DMAX and TLC in germany. I have this issue from time to time only in 'HD'.
Thank yo very much for your reply.
Unfortunately it doesnt work. The DMAX.de Addon doesn work. Cant rewind and after some minutes the stream hang.
Very annoying.
I have no problems with any other videostrmas just with this dmax.de addon.
Maybe anyone know a good dmax-plugin?
Best wishes
Thomas
(2014-09-01, 09:37)freakler Wrote: Thank yo very much for your reply.
Unfortunately it doesnt work. The DMAX.de Addon doesn work. Cant rewind and after some minutes the stream hang.
Very annoying.
I have no problems with any other videostrmas just with this dmax.de addon.
Maybe anyone know a good dmax-plugin?
Best wishes
Thomas

I have the same problem.
Jumping ahead does not work. If I enter a time I wanna jump to, the video hangs.
If I find some time I look into it....I see the addon from ADSE has the same problem Sad
unfortunately it is absolutely unseless if movies hangs every 5 or 10 minutes. I have this issue on different computers and also on a Raspberry Pi2. On the Raspberry only a reboot reactivate it.
Maybe is is a problem from the streaming server itself.
Tongue
(2015-08-30, 18:10)freakler Wrote: unfortunately it is absolutely unseless if movies hangs every 5 or 10 minutes. I have this issue on different computers and also on a Raspberry Pi2. On the Raspberry only a reboot reactivate it.
Maybe is is a problem from the streaming server itself.
Tongue

More a problem of the platform you're running on Wink I've never encountered a problem like this. The only thing which isn't working any good is skipping.
*gg* I don't thing it is a platform problem, becuse I and also some friends have the same behavior. I can reproduce it with 3 "Windows 7" computers and also on a Raspberry Pi1 and Raspberry Pi2 System.
Dmax-Videos hangs after some minutes. Annoying if you have watched the half of a serie (about 20 minutes) and then it hangs. And Resume don't work, only start from begin works.
Nod
Is TLC in English, German or both?
I'm looking for English.

Also its supposed to be part of the main Kodi repo but I don't see it in mine.
(2016-02-07, 23:48)drizzt09 Wrote: Is TLC in English, German or both?
I'm looking for English.

Also its supposed to be part of the main Kodi repo but I don't see it in mine.

No English content. This is for German speaking audience I am afraid.Sad
The addon is indeed in the Kodi main repo.

http://addons.kodi.tv/category/video/?page=8
Unfortunately not all videos can't be selected. E.g. no Auction Hunter video is selectable - there is no entry in the overview for that...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DMAX.de0