[MOD] reFocus 1.3.3 horizontal (Discontinued)
Yup, looks to be because at that point there's no content in the shelf lists so they can't focus properly. Far beyond my limited skinning knowledge how to work around that :/
(2014-06-29, 14:10)Unfledged Wrote: Yup, looks to be because at that point there's no content in the shelf lists so they can't focus properly. Far beyond my limited skinning knowledge how to work around that :/

I send you the files, you can see what i say and maybe you have a good idea to solve it. (if you want...)

https://app.box.com/s/pgw8rgnc131qi8ojuaph
(2014-06-29, 14:33)Seque Wrote: I send you the files, you can see what i say and maybe you have a good idea to solve it. (if you want...)

Very kind of you Undecided OK, as a one off I've taken a look - though it really is beyond my very limited skinning ability as I said. One possible solution, removing the grouplist and animating between the different shelves, is here.
(2014-06-29, 14:54)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 14:33)Seque Wrote: I send you the files, you can see what i say and maybe you have a good idea to solve it. (if you want...)

Very kind of you Undecided OK, as a one off I've taken a look - though it really is beyond my very limited skinning ability as I said. One possible solution, removing the grouplist and animating between the different shelves, is here.

Ok, I'll try it...
(2014-06-29, 15:09)Seque Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 14:54)Unfledged Wrote:

Ok, I'll try it...

When playing music shelves don't works... I'm look in that..

Only need add this code in list id=9120
Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-720" time="200" condition="Control.HasFocus(9130) | Control.HasFocus(9140) | Control.HasFocus(9150)">Conditional</animation>
GREAT!, now shelves works... I have to check well, but now works how i like..
Thx very much Wink
(2014-06-29, 17:12)Seque Wrote: GREAT!, now shelves works... I have to check well, but now works how i like..
Thx very much Wink

Only a problem, you can see items of list 9150 first, after items of list 9140... and finally items of list 9130 and this not looks very well, i tried some animation effect but i can solved..
Horizontal fr this great skin ... at last. Thanks a lot !!! Maybe a bit bigger main menu and some light/contrasting color for the submenus will be look a better though. In all cases - thanks and keep up the good work !
(2014-06-30, 13:41)joro_abv Wrote: Horizontal fr this great skin ... at last. Thanks a lot !!! Maybe a bit bigger main menu and some light/contrasting color for the submenus will be look a better though. In all cases - thanks and keep up the good work !

Thx joro_abv.
I decided to make a small screen (take a look at the horizontal one, of course). If you like it, I can provide you the source PNG, so you can use it as source.

watch gallery
(2014-07-01, 12:00)joro_abv Wrote: I decided to make a small screen (take a look at the horizontal one, of course). If you like it, I can provide you the source PNG, so you can use it as source.

watch gallery

WOW, I like it, it's looks fantastic.

My first idea is keep the jeroen design, but i accept suggestions (especially as these). I'll think about it. I'm trying to solve a problem with the shelves at this moment and i don't see the light Angry, anyway send me the source PNG, please.
If the problem you're having with the shelves is still with regards the music showing first, then the episodes and finally the movies, I took a look at that when I put in the shelf animations. Its caused by the simple fact that that's the order the shelves are loaded in. I can think of a couple of solutions involving checking whether the movies shelf has items before for the others to be onscreen, hidden behind it. But they all require there to be items in the movie shelf - if that was empty, all my solutions would break the other shelves. Not an easy one to work around!
(2014-07-01, 16:34)Seque Wrote: [quote='joro_abv' pid='1744991' dateline='1404208856']
I decided to make a small screen (take a look at the horizontal one, of course). If you like it, I can provide you the source PNG, so you can use it as source.

watch gallery

The vertical menu is amazing, what font you used?
(2014-07-01, 16:46)Unfledged Wrote: If the problem you're having with the shelves is still with regards the music showing first, then the episodes and finally the movies, I took a look at that when I put in the shelf animations. Its caused by the simple fact that that's the order the shelves are loaded in. I can think of a couple of solutions involving checking whether the movies shelf has items before for the others to be onscreen, hidden behind it. But they all require there to be items in the movie shelf - if that was empty, all my solutions would break the other shelves. Not an easy one to work around!

The problem with the shelves is in the first time when open 'home' window, you can see how load music items, after see how load movies items and at the end you see how load tv shows items (when you navigate to other window and return this effect is not so evident), and this not looks well for me. You solution with animations works fine, thanks one more time.

Please watch this video: https://app.box.com/s/zyc8lni2nhw0upvy74jb
@Seque : There you go the source png : https://db.tt/78zeLlpL . File a bit big because of the backgrounds.
@Reynald : For the main menu - the standart font Jeroen uses in reFocus (which is WeblySleek UI as far as I remember). For the submenu - Arial as it looks a bit more solid for smaller sizes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus 1.3.3 horizontal (Discontinued)3