[MOD] reFocus 1.3.3 horizontal (Discontinued)
(2014-07-02, 11:33)joro_abv Wrote: @Seque : There you go the source png : https://db.tt/78zeLlpL . File a bit big because of the backgrounds.
@Reynald : For the main menu - the standart font Jeroen uses in reFocus (which is WeblySleek UI as far as I remember). For the submenu - Arial as it looks a bit more solid for smaller sizes.

Thx, Can you tell me the ARGB colors code that you use in the menu?
Well ... I can tell you the plain colors, but the main menu back is a non-linear gradient. There's also a vignette like overlay on the whole background. So, you better get everything straight from the PNG. But if you don't have Adobe Fireworks - let me know what tools you prefer (or what format) and I"ll try to export it for you, if possible. Other option is to tell you the plain colors and export the different graphic elements for you. Then I'll need some info like what parts you need sliced and what resolution(s) / size(s) they should be. You you want to avoid spamming the forum further with tech details - just PM me and I"ll assist you all possible ways.
(2014-07-02, 14:57)joro_abv Wrote: Well ... I can tell you the plain colors, but the main menu back is a non-linear gradient. There's also a vignette like overlay on the whole background. So, you better get everything straight from the PNG. But if you don't have Adobe Fireworks - let me know what tools you prefer (or what format) and I"ll try to export it for you, if possible. Other option is to tell you the plain colors and export the different graphic elements for you. Then I'll need some info like what parts you need sliced and what resolution(s) / size(s) they should be. You you want to avoid spamming the forum further with tech details - just PM me and I"ll assist you all possible ways.

I'll install Adobe Fireworks...
Ok, If you have questions or need help - call ;-). Looking forward for the new version :-)
Hi,
I've found, that the colors I've used are not the best possible match for the original refocus tones, so I made a new version with colors that match better the reFocus colors. Check the gallery below. Link to new version full PNG, if you want to check it out / use it : https://db.tt/MCmRanE0
There's also a new vert menu concept for Raynald ;-)

watch gallery
(2014-07-04, 15:43)joro_abv Wrote: Hi,
I've found, that the colors I've used are not the best possible match for the original refocus tones, so I made a new version with colors that match better the reFocus colors. Check the gallery below. Link to new version full PNG, if you want to check it out / use it : https://db.tt/MCmRanE0
There's also a new vert menu concept for Raynald ;-)

watch gallery

OK, i like this new colors, thx. I work on it.
Very pretty. Is it possible to have a PSD file? I work on photoshop!

thx Wink
Hi!
and tnx Seque for a lovely addon Big Grin

I been using Refous for long time since i think its hands down the best skin for XBMC tnx Jeroen Love

but since iam a huge fan of slideshow/fanart i prefer your addon since its more minimalistic and show more % of the Fanart,then the orginal Refocus Homescreen

anyway i got a huge archive of movies/series so i love the option to show the movie/tvshow name

if you go into refocus settings and choose
Use a slideshow of your fanart
how to display the fanart title
Show as Text
Show the Logo

Both if these get "hidden" by the menu or submeny
so i was wondering if you could move it to like top/right corner or change location in someway that it will show all time
(2014-07-05, 18:17)Holy-Montain Wrote: Hi!
and tnx Seque for a lovely addon Big Grin

I been using Refous for long time since i think its hands down the best skin for XBMC tnx Jeroen Love

but since iam a huge fan of slideshow/fanart i prefer your addon since its more minimalistic and show more % of the Fanart,then the orginal Refocus Homescreen

anyway i got a huge archive of movies/series so i love the option to show the movie/tvshow name

if you go into refocus settings and choose
Use a slideshow of your fanart
how to display the fanart title
Show as Text
Show the Logo

Both if these get "hidden" by the menu or submeny
so i was wondering if you could move it to like top/right corner or change location in someway that it will show all time

It's true, i'll fix it. Sorry Big Grin
Hi, I update MOD today (post #1)
Hi, I update MOD today (post #1)
Love the designs above. Would love to see both the vertical and horizontal menus come to life!
(2014-07-13, 02:48)deletedpenguin Wrote: Love the designs above. Would love to see both the vertical and horizontal menus come to life!

I think you would see the horizontal menu in the new reFocus version
(2014-07-13, 11:03)Seque Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 02:48)deletedpenguin Wrote: Love the designs above. Would love to see both the vertical and horizontal menus come to life!

Yeah, but it is quite ... errrm ... not nice looking if we can believe the screens jeroen posted :-)
(2014-07-14, 09:35)joro_abv Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 11:03)Seque Wrote:

Yeah, but it is quite ... errrm ... not nice looking if we can believe the screens jeroen posted :-)

Always changes can be made...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus 1.3.3 horizontal (Discontinued)3