• 26(current)
pvr.mythtv add-on
(2014-10-20, 15:32)HappyMan Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 21:13)janbar Wrote:
(2014-09-24, 22:43)HappyMan Wrote: Just curious, are these fixes included in the latest Helix build?

If not, what is the process to get them into the build, or next build (I am happy to help however I can). Smile

Thank you janbar, you're a life saver!

Hi, now the latest Helix build contains previous release (1.9.20). Count every months the repos is updated. If you can build yourself you will have lastest. Also I provide the gotham package for ubuntu on my ppa. Else making addon is easy with linux. What is your platform ?

ARM (android). I installed the cross compilers, but I ran into an issue during the build (my build environment, I'm sure).
1.9.23 will be in tonights nightly.
(2014-10-21, 15:39)allan87 Wrote: Bonjour, janbar.

Re: missing channels in EPG. Please see image below. As you can see, the subchannel numbers are now displayed, but the EPG is still missing channels.

While the channel list (on the left) shows all of the channels, including channels 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, the EPG (on the right) omits 2.2 and 2.3. This is with pvr.mythtv 1.9.23.

I will try it here. Probably the issue is in epg screen from kodi. I let you know if i can fix it soon.
Is there any problem with pvr.mythtv talking to a backend that uses mariaDB instead of mySQL?
(2014-10-23, 15:27)allan87 Wrote: Is there any problem with pvr.mythtv talking to a backend that uses mariaDB instead of mySQL?

I use the cmyth plugin (still on Frodo, love the spotyxbmc integration Big Grin) and that one works fine with MariaDB 10. Server is Ubuntu 14.04 with Myth 0.27, clients run custom openelec build.

MariaDB is supposedly drop in replaceable for MySQL and I had no problems whatsoever upgrading, so my advice is go for it!

/D
(2014-10-23, 16:02)dodoadoodoo Wrote: I use the cmyth plugin (still on Frodo, love the spotyxbmc integration Big Grin) and that one works fine with MariaDB 10. Server is Ubuntu 14.04 with Myth 0.27, clients run custom openelec build.
Thanks for the input. Apparently schedulesdirect will break on November 1 unless I update to MythTV 0.27.4. The myth build that I use will force me to change to mariaDB with that update. I have hardly touched the backend since I installed it in 2012 (and don't like touching it), but it looks like I have no choice.
(2014-10-23, 15:27)allan87 Wrote: Is there any problem with pvr.mythtv talking to a backend that uses mariaDB instead of mySQL?

Pvr.xbmc doesn't talk to the mythtv database at all, it talks to mythbackend via myth's API.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-22, 04:47)janbar Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 15:39)allan87 Wrote: Bonjour, janbar.

Re: missing channels in EPG. Please see image below. As you can see, the subchannel numbers are now displayed, but the EPG is still missing channels.

While the channel list (on the left) shows all of the channels, including channels 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, the EPG (on the right) omits 2.2 and 2.3. This is with pvr.mythtv 1.9.23.

I will try it here. Probably the issue is in epg screen from kodi. I let you know if i can fix it soon.

@allan87 , i fixed the bug in xbmc. The ref of PR is https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5564 . Once merged by xbmc team you will see all of your channels in EPG grid.

EDIT: xbmc -> kodi
That's great! Merci beaucoup.
I first apologize for being a noob dumb ass! I had everything working great for 5 months using Mythbuntu 0.25. Because of this damn Schedules direct change I had to update my backend and of course, it will not work with the cmyth xbmc client. I am using version 1.9.16 with No Live TV. I can watch recordings but no live tv. I am using Fire TV so I need something that would work with Android. Is there anybody who be willing to share a compiled client for Android with me? I would be so greatful! Again, I apologize... I know your developing this new client and I really appreciate everything this group is doing!
Respectfully Todd
[email protected]
@toddlmr.

The MythTv PVR Client (not cmyth) in the helix build works great on the Firetv. Watching Live tv now on it.

John
Where can I find that? Thanks for the response... Originally from W. Michigan!
(2014-10-25, 13:52)jpreville Wrote: @toddlmr.

The MythTv PVR Client (not cmyth) in the helix build works great on the Firetv. Watching Live tv now on it.

John
Ok... I found a few Helix builds. Which one works for you?
On the download page. Helix is below gotham. You want the latest gotham build.

Sorry I meant helix build. Browser not working very well on phone

The latest build. But im not sure how ut will react upgrading your current version
xbmc download page?
(2014-10-25, 20:45)toddlmr Wrote: Where can I find that? Thanks for the response... Originally from W. Michigan!
(2014-10-25, 13:52)jpreville Wrote: @toddlmr.

John

(2014-10-25, 21:03)jpreville Wrote: On the download page. Helix is below gotham. You want the latest gotham build.

Sorry I meant helix build. Browser not working very well on phone

The latest build. But im not sure how ut will react upgrading your current version
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.mythtv add-on1