How do i add a custom home menu selection for Rom Collection Browser
Im running aeon nox and went into the custom skin options , when i fo to selection the function , i choose add-on program but rom collection browser is not there ..so how do i added it to the home menu ?
I can only comment for Aeon Nox 5 - if you're running version 4 disregard this.

If you're seeing any program add-ons when choosing a shortcut for the menu item, then the script providing the list of add-ons has succesfully loaded all program add-ons and there's no reason RCB wouldn't be there. Have you tried scrolling down in the list? (it's amazing how many people don't!)

If you don't see any program add-ons it's a bug and a debug log (wiki) would be needed to try and fix the script error, or you could just add RCB to favourites and use that for the menu item.
(2014-06-29, 14:05)Unfledged Wrote: I can only comment for Aeon Nox 5 - if you're running version 4 disregard this.

If you're seeing any program add-ons when choosing a shortcut for the menu item, then the script providing the list of add-ons has succesfully loaded all program add-ons and there's no reason RCB wouldn't be there. Have you tried scrolling down in the list? (it's amazing how many people don't!)

If you don't see any program add-ons it's a bug and a debug log (wiki) would be needed to try and fix the script error, or you could just add RCB to favourites and use that for the menu item.

i fixed it yesterday ... i went in to the xml file for RCB it was listing it <provides>game </provides> and changed it to <provides>executable</provides>

once i did that it popped up in xbmc program add-ons .. but now thats fixed ... now in aeon ,is there a way to fix the view for rom collection browser so that the views doesnt collide at the top with aeon nox 5 ?If you look at the image ,console and genre can be seen at the top .i cant seem to get rid of it in aeon nox 5

Hi All,

Looking at the image above, and after havig tried on my pc, it is a correct statment to say that Aeon NOx 5 doesn't support 100% RCB? In fact it seems that the Aeon Nox style is changed in the Confluence one when opening RCB addon...In addition it seems that there are two different layouts overlapping...

Is there any custom solution to solve this?

Thanks in advance!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do i add a custom home menu selection for Rom Collection Browser0