Win No mouse pointer visible...
I just installed Gotham 13.1 on my Windows 7 HTPC (Intel i7, 8g ram, ATI HD5700). There seems to be mouse activity / movement because I can move the mouse to select items in XBMC on the screen. Just no visual representation of the pointer. I did just di dl and install the newest catalyst drivers for my system to see if that would solve the problem, but it did not. ALSO... when I play a video file from the hard drive the video controls screen (Play, Pause, Stop, etc...) keeps flashing on and off quickly while the video plays. If I click the mouse button the controls stop flashing then stay static on the screen. But who wants to watch a movie with the controls in front? Confused
Okay after trial and error... problem solved! Nod
I went to...
System / Settings / System / Input devices /
In there I unchecked "Enable joystick and gamepad support"
I had to un-select "Enable joystick and gamepad support" Its always been on before since it is a default. But last night I fell asleep on my mouse/keyboard and woke up to the sounds of a million XBMC clicks. When I went to use the mouse it no longer worked. I tried everything. Even Uninstalling it with REVO, and installing v14. Now it works after un-selecting joystick.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No mouse pointer visible...0