Lowest specc'd hardware running xbmc ?
I'm just disappointed that this thread didn't decline into some kind of anti-brag, four-Yorkshiremen style.

"Raspberry Pi? Thou was lucky, we used to run XBMC on a matchbox, powered solely by wippet breath, goodwill and gravel left over from our tea".
Aye lad !!

"Well, seein' as 'ow I am fra Yorkshire"

I have, somewhere in the depths of one of my storage facilities (posh term for shed) a Pentium III based PC. So, at t'weekend, I shall attempt to dig it out, put as minimal a distro on as I can, and see if I can get XBMC to fire up. That'll learn y'all !!

Lol
Learning Linux the hard way !!
My main HTPC is a Q190 which is (I think) a Celeron 887 1.5GHz with inegrated Intel HD 3000 graphics on Windows 8.1.

Pretty rubbish as a computer but great as a HTPC. Mine does 1080p with no problems, and is also set-up with live DVB-S/2 with regular recording in both HD and SD. I've also started setting up game emulators and it just about manages PlayStation games if I turn some details down in the emulator settings.

At one point I also had SAB/CP/SB & HP all running on it as well, but that proved a bit too much, particularly when unarchiving and copying to my NAS. Playback got choppy, so I moved all that stuff off to an old Intel Mac.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lowest specc'd hardware running xbmc ?0