Recorded TV look up without adding to library
I is there a way to look up recorded TV show information without adding it to the library and watching it in the TV Shows section?

I am currently using Argus TV with Schedules Direct for the EPG. My shows are currently being named this way.

Code:
s00e803 - American Dad (Crotchwalkers - 803)_18.1 KLJB Fox_2014-06-29_20-30
s00e806 - American Dad (She Swill Survive - 806)_18.1 KLJB Fox_2014-06-29_18-00

As you see my EPG does grab an episode number but it is incorrect and I have no clue where this number comes from. I first thought that episode 803 would be s08e03 but it is not it is s10e04 and 806 is s10e16. I have also tried the mc2xml using microsoft's new EPG info for windows 7/8 but I get the same info.

I have also tried Argus TV's Guide Enhancer found on their forums, which is supposed to grab series and episode numbers, but can get it to work on Argus 2.2.2.

There are a few shows that I want to watch from the beginning and want start recording them and watching them in order. But XBMC does not show the episode numbers and sorts only by name in the recorded TV section. Argus TV doesn't seem to grab the right episode numbers but does grab the correct episode name.
American Dad is one of those shows where everyone makes up their own numbering scheme. The correct one is the one thetvdb.com uses, if your episodes are marked differently you'll have to rename them in order for XBMC to scrape the right one. And no, there is no way to use the library features on any file without adding it to the library.
I guess I did a poor job explaining what I want.

I use argus tv to record my shows in the format above. But the episode number that is in my EPG is not in a s00e00 format or in any sort or logical numbering system as far as I can tell. For example American Dad episode 803 is s10e04 and 806 is s10e16 if I remember correctly. The EPG does grab the correct episode name, is there a way to have XBMC display the episodes in order within the Live TV->Recordings section? I do not want to add them to the library as I will delete them as I watch them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recorded TV look up without adding to library0