ADT-1 for XBMC
anyone want to fix the newly released helix so it can show up on the main screen..cant wait to try it out.
Weird. I had a post here but it either got deleted or never went through.

Does this box not support proper VC-1 playback? The few files I've tried look bad. Like it's dropping frames.
(2014-07-01, 04:33)kentoe Wrote: Was looking to see how I would get XBMC on the main homescreen in Apps and figured out a way. Before it would not recognize the app by default due to the intents it had in its manifest.

Had to decompile the XBMC arm apk and recompile, zip align, and re-sign with the new AndroidManifest.xml and now XBMC shows up on the main screen Big Grin

I'm aware that this is no longer necessary for Kodi, but could you PM or explain to me the tools you use to accomplish this? (It would be useful to me for other apps). Android Studio? Simple or complex doesn't matter, I can use windows, osx, or nix (they're available to me at least, no means an expert at any of them). Did the intent cause any problem when installing the same apk on a non-android-tv device?
Does anyone know a way to customize the commands for the controller that came with ADT-1?
Setup:
- nvidia Shield TV Pro
- 8TB Synology DS214play
- 2TB External eSATA

twitter
Does anyone have any updated info on these, I have one coming to play with
ADT-1 Developer Kit / Nvidia's Shield TV / Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' / Beelink GT1 / Amazon Fire TV 2 / Wetek Core / ODROID-C2 / Raspberry Pi 2 / Nexbox A5
Also does anyone have the pinout or a dev cable for sale for a adt1
ADT-1 Developer Kit / Nvidia's Shield TV / Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' / Beelink GT1 / Amazon Fire TV 2 / Wetek Core / ODROID-C2 / Raspberry Pi 2 / Nexbox A5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADT-1 for XBMC2