TMM only sees the 1st 3 seasons and ignores the next 5
Okay, I have ripped the first 8 seasons of the Office (US version) and placed them all into a folder entitled "The Office". Each season has its own folder.

When I run the folder through Tiny Media Manager, it only recognizes the 1st 3 seasons. It's like Seasons 4-8 are completely invisible. I have even tried renaming the folder "The Office (US)" and then cut and paste over to the new folder, but the new scan still stalls after 3 seasons.

It has no trouble seeing multiple seasons for shows like South Park (16 Seasons) or the X-Files (9 Seasons).

Any ideas?

Oh, and how do I get it to STOP populating my folders with those extra thumbnail .jpg files for each episode inside a season? I have turned off everything 'art' related but every time it scans, I get new thumbnails.
can you send us the logs?
If it is a recognised video, you should at least see them as S-1 | EP-1 if we cant parse a valid season/episode... but completely 'invisible' cannot be Smile
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Sure. Is there link with how to do that?

Incidentally, I moved Seasons 4-8 to another folder labelled "Test Television" and added that to my source list. TMM picked them up and created the .nfo files. Then I just moved everything back to the original folder. Workaround fixed it, but I just think it's odd.
A bug report can be sent inside tMM. Just have a look at the "contact us" menu
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM only sees the 1st 3 seasons and ignores the next 50