ExcuteAction "enter" does not fuction properly.
I'm using some json commands to enter channels with the Ceton tuner plugin. In order for the channel to execute I need to input an enter command.

Problem is, the enter command does not function as it should. When I input enter via json, nothing happens. I even tested it on the home page, and all it does, when executed, is highlight the menu options.

Here's the call I'm using...

Code:
http://127.0.0.1/jsonrpc?request={ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Input.ExecuteAction", "params": { "action": "enter" }, "id": 1 }

Can anyone let me know if this is a bug?

Thanks for any help.
Try "select"
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-07-01, 10:13)Montellese Wrote: Try "select"

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I forgot to add that I did try "select". It partially works. However, it doesn't execute the channels when inputted.

For instance, if I send "300" for the channel, "select" wont execute the channel input. Enter must be used in order for the channel to execute after input.
I don't have/use Live TV so I don't really know what you are talking about Wink Is this an input control where you can type in some number and then press Enter (on your keyboard or remote) to finalize the input and execute some action?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-07-01, 10:32)Montellese Wrote: I don't have/use Live TV so I don't really know what you are talking about Wink Is this an input control where you can type in some number and then press Enter (on your keyboard or remote) to finalize the input and execute some action?

Yes, and in order for the channel to finalize, I need to execute the "enter" command. "Select" will not finalize the channel input via json.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ExcuteAction "enter" does not fuction properly.0