Picons not working
Can anyone confirm im doing this right. I`ve downloaded a collection of picons that have a series of long numbers and letters

1_0_1_521C_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png < This is the title for itv HD

I`ve added these to a folder called picons. Pointed to this folder withing XBMC PVR Settings. I`ve scanned for missing logos, reset the database and used different picon sets, and nothing seems to get the picons to show. Any help would be great.
Hmmm, not how I did it, but there might be various ways.

What I did was set up a local apache server on port 10000, then in the tvheadend backend I changed the urls to point to my server for each channel eg http://127.0.0.1:10000/itv_HD.png Then I got tvheadend to update them all, and then turned OFF downloading icons, else it tended to get its own again. I believe with the latest backend it supports file:// so you don't need a webserver.

I did try to get XBMC to import the channel icons by renaming them to the exact channel title, but I couldn't get it to work satisfactorily. This method, although a little long winded (a lot of typing to set it up) works perfectly.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
If you have tvheadend as backened and picons in the local disk you can assign those directly in tvheadend by

file://folder/name.png

Without the need of apache!
Cheers, I`ll have to rename them manually then. I'll upload here when finished for others to use.
hello folks, i set up my tvheadend finaly and everything works except picons.
picons in tvheadend webgui works, but not in kodi.

so here some screenshots from my setup.

my folder on my NAS:

my settings in tvheadend, webgui:

my test of picons in tvheadend, webgui:

a video of my kodi setup and how I tested to get picons work:

what am I doing wrong?

NAS = ubuntu 14.04
cuBox = Kodi 15 alpha 2
Dont point Kodi to picons then you have them working in tvh. Just reset pvr database in Kodi
still not working but i tryed to rename all my channel pngs i need into that name, that is shown in Kodi. now everything got it's channel logo... was a little bit work but it now i'm happy
Kodi knows nothing about picons so don't point it to any folder. If you can get icons to show in tvheadend then it should bw all good, reset the database and the icons should show up in Kodi. If they don't you'll have to post a debug log, and check the tvheadend logs for any 404 errors related to icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picons not working0