music controls
hi guys,

i recently changed to gotham about a month ago and with that change i decided that i was going to get a new skin as well. after browsing and trying out various skins, ive settled on aeon nox 5. it is a great skin and offers much more versatility than the default confluence skin did. ive done some tinkering with a few of the view xml's to suit my needs as far as my next to non-existent coding skills go.

ive gotten my movies and tv shows just about where i want them, so ive moved on to the music section. something glaring occurs to me right off the bat...there is no way to control the music once it starts playing. (now let me give you a bit of information before going forward. i use xbmc in my laptop and connect to my tv via hdmi for a makeshift htpc (its not a dedicated htpc though, i still use the computer for noraml stuff as well). i also only use the mouse for navigating menus and try to use the keyboard sparingly as it is often out of arms reach when im using it for movies/music etc. i understand that aeon nox is "designed for a remote" but has mouse support.) ok with that said, in my old skin, confluence, to access the music controls (ie play, pause, ff, rew, and also visualization, lyrics, etc) all i had to do was mouse over to the left side and bring out the side menu. the basic controls were there or i could select the full screen button and bring out the full options.

i cant seem to find a similar option for aeon nox though. i did stumble upon it by accident by backing all the way out to the home screen and hitting the back button on my mouse one more time. what i want to know is: is there a way to get to this screen without having to back all the way out of the music section to the home screen just to be able to hit play/pause/next or have access to lyrics and the like with only the mouse? if i have to edit an xml i can do that, i just dont know what id be looking for to change or insert as commands.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music controls0