ATV1 Mark as Seen
Hello.

I did a search but could not find anything on this (Prob as its simple and im just slow)

I have XBMC installed on my computer in the lounge which is my main viewing area.
I have an atv 1 in my bedroom running xbmc which works fine how ever 2 issues i do notice

I watch tv series only and they show up as there file name not the show name as it does int he lounge.
ie
Parks and Recreation - S01E01 - Pilot not just Pilot

But the main thing I am wondering is about the ticking. Can I make it that if I watch a show in the lounge and it ticks as seen, it will update and mark as seen on the ATV and vice versa?

One last question I know it has been answered (I think) but might as well ask here.
For ATV1 I have to go into videos choose which pnp etc.. Can I make it go directly from Video button to the folder? or bring the shortcut to main screen? For when someone who doesnt know how to use it comes over? Thanks

Thank you for your help
Ok found the post/wiki on MYSQL i have no idea what that means (I am really not computer savvy) but wil give it a go
Update- yea... Not as easy as id thought.. Back tot he drawing board. created advanced file in xbmc on windows but not sure about apple tv 1
There's a few options, actually. Check out syncing and sharing (wiki). If you also don't mind putting your watch history on the web then you can use some of the social add-ons, which is probably the easiest method.
Thanks for the reply. Using the UPnP at the present.. Reason I want a change it, if i add the location that allows me to see whats ticked it wont play the files
and if i add the location without ticks it will (defeats purpose) MYSQL was abit hard for me to do.
Ill see how the addons are

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV1 Mark as Seen0