Logitech Harmony 880 remote
i recently bought a harmony 880 remote which i am currently using to control everything in my living room, including xbmc on the xbox. i'm loving every aspect of it except i have not been able to adjust the timing to make it act as responsive as the original xbox remote.

my question goes out to other harmony owners out there: have you guys been able to tweak the timing to make this universal remote feel like the original ?
i have the harmony 659, but there is an option under "troubleshoot" in logitech's web configuration interface that will allow you to increase/decrease the delay between commands. i would assume that this option exists for your remote since it is a newer model.
to change the timings go into 'devices' on the main menu and click on the timings option and set everything to 0ms apart from the power on delay which i think i've got set to around 500ms
hi, i am also currently experience this problem, and when i try to adjust the setting on logitech's website i get an unable to display content button after setting the 0ms, actually any settings gives this error message!!

i have tried different browsers and also mac & pc and all get this error when using the configuration website.

are you using the latest software version 5.2?
no i have the xbox 360 styled remote so it says i am supposed to use the old software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony 880 remote0