Random reboots; repos not working
First post for me, any feedback would be helpful as I can find no information/suggestions/help anywhere!

I have done two fresh starts, and a reinstall.

Ever since I updated the XBMC on my Apple TV 2 to Gotham 13.1, it will randomly reboot while watching anywhere from 1 minute to 20 minutes into something. I mainly use Icefilms and 1Channel, and the reboots will happen while using Icefilms, or completely at random, such as on boot when taken to the main XBMC screen, or merely browsing my addons.

As for 1Channel, it won't even work for me, it used to before the update, and I am unclear as to the reason why. When picking a movie, or TV show, and I am presented with the different versions to pick from, (pulocker, sockshare, etc...), as I pick a version, say putlocker, the next menu that pops up only shows elipses, (...), and nothing happens. If I back out, it brings me to my search results page, and I have to start all over again, and each option presented gives me only the same options, the elipses, (...).

If anyone has any input, suggestions, questions, please let me know. Not sure what to do! Thank you!
On this forum, the best response you will get is to read this thread, then seek help for potentially illegal addons elsewhere before your thread is removed.
This may sound too good to be true, but try limiting the bandwidth to around 12mbps (you have to change Settings to Expert to see this option). Also, wait 10-15secs when you see the link before starting playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random reboots; repos not working0