Need Help with Videos and Thumbnails (Help from a newbie)
So, I am an XMBC newbie, I only know the basics on operating the program so I need a bit of help. I am also not the guy that would understand codes and such so layman terms would be nice Smile

Right now, I am using the skin, Aeon Nox with XBMC Gotham and i have been trying to figure out how to add Movies and TV Shows to their respective tabs on the home screen. How do I do that? I've been researching all over YouTube and this forum but I have yet to find an answer. Do I have to install another add on? Repository? Do I need to download them online and store them onto my computer?

Also, I have a question regarding thumbnails and viewing options for 1Channel. How do I make a viewing option a default? Like for say, I am on the TV section on 1Channel. I have chosen my show and am viewing the episodes for a season in Episode mode. How do I set it as a default for it to do that every time I am viewing episodes from another show? The default view is List and I want to change it to Episode for every single time I view a different show. Is there anyway that is possible?

I hope I was specific enough. Thank you for your help and I hope I can get my questions solved Smile
Generally one adds Movies/TV shows/Music, by scanning one's own collection into XBMC, as explained in the wiki under Video_management (wiki)

There is no support here for 1Channel. See the forum rules.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Okay, thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help with Videos and Thumbnails (Help from a newbie)0