Super Turbo settings Raspberry Pi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MediaPi Offline
Fan
thanks popcornmix. I just increased ram from 600 to 650 (while keeping sdram_overvoltage at 4). I'm pretty sure its in my head but things seem more fluid. the animation of information panel slliding seems more fluid. I'm going to keep this setting, unless I run into stability issues.

The Pi has come along way. last couple of days I feel like shouting over the roof tops of how amazing it is. Smile
find quote
popcornmix Online
Team-XBMC Member
(2014-07-13 19:22)MediaPi Wrote:  The Pi has come along way. last couple of days I feel like shouting over the roof tops of how amazing it is. Smile

Feel free. ;-)
find quote
bklynflatbush Offline
A noob here can i use these settings on openelec... keeps saying something about my storage and freezes?
find quote
Milhouse Online
Team-XBMC Member
(2014-07-16 02:03)bklynflatbush Wrote:  A noob here can i use these settings on openelec... keeps saying something about my storage and freezes?

You can, but overclocking is more likely to increase the chance of instability - you need to resolve your instability problem (probably a marginal power supply) and then once you have a stable system only then consider attempting an overclock.

Probably best to start a separate thread if you wish to discuss your "freeze" problem - provide details of the exact version of OpenELEC you are using, and describe how/when the freeze occurs.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
find quote
FAMMAR Online
Who has already the new Pi model B+ and did some tests with overclocking?
find quote