Recently Added Songs (Singles) -> service.library.data.provider?
So either the song is in an album called "Unavailable", or your XBMC is behaving differently to mine:

If it's the first one, then the script is working as expected (the song has an album, so isn't being recognised as a single.) If - more likely - its the second, I really don't know enough about how XBMC handles music to know what can be done about it Confused
(2014-07-26, 16:22)Unfledged Wrote: So either the song is in an album called "Unavailable", or your XBMC is behaving differently to mine:
If it's the first one, then the script is working as expected (the song has an album, so isn't being recognised as a single.) If - more likely - its the second, I really don't know enough about how XBMC handles music to know what can be done about it Confused

Album Tag is Empty did check that.
Al i can try is reimport the music once again (seems im becomming a pro in thisWinkBig Grin) and enable the option to "download additional information" to see if this helps. (as all my single tracks show up in "Singles" they have to be tagged right imho.)

could also try it on the "Mainmachine" to see if it work there funnywhise;

would a debug Log help?
Debug log may help as long as verbose logging is enabled for JSON-RPC. However, I'm out of time to look at this now. Will look again next weekend if no-one else steps in Smile
O.K. thanks so far.

will do more testing, and report back, have to figuere out where to enable verbose logging (did read this elswhere but have to search for it)

So a good time on the beach i wish, and hopefully better weather and more sun as we have in Europe atm.

regards.

And Big Thanks for your effort.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Songs (Singles) -> service.library.data.provider?0