• 4(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 2.0 - Gotham
(2014-08-13, 11:22)kebnekajse Wrote: is "Black Glass Nova" compatible with Kodi Helix (Alpha 2) ?
For the moment only Trransparency! & Aeon Nox 5

No. I'm going to update the skin to Helix soon. I'm now working on a brand new skin for Gotham.

Thanks

Tgx
Hey thanks for the info btw never noticed this section lol

Hope that doesn't mean u will give up on tbis skin I love it.

Cheers
Hi going back to that question on page 1. I to have the blue screen is that a update or are we supposed to copy that file off GitHub to put includes folder. Sorry not up on this stuff ha

Thanks
(2014-08-13, 12:18)Madchester312 Wrote: Hi going back to that question on page 1. I to have the blue screen is that a update or are we supposed to copy that file off GitHub to put includes folder. Sorry not up on this stuff ha

Thanks

The fix will be included in the next official version in xbmc repository.
Meanwhile you can follow the skin development with all the latest fixes and enhancements installing it from GitHub. See the first post for instructions.

Thanks

Tgx
Ok cool thanks for reply. When your official update comes out it will overwrite this version won't it or will I have to keep manually updating.

Thanks again.
Official updates should automatically overwrite old versions downloaded from Github.
Another way of downloading the skin is cloning it with a git client from Github. This could be handy, since it can keep the skin updated in an easy way.

Thanks

Tgx
That's great thank you I will try that out.

I was wondering the colours you have is there going to be any other additions to it
Like maybe a nice neon sky blue. I have a file maybe would work or u could edit from another skin.

Thanks mate
Hello,

I really like the skin!

How can I make the info panel in the music lyrics view smaller, while making the lyrics bigger?

Thank you!
(2014-08-15, 22:57)musicadi Wrote: How can I make the info panel in the music lyrics view smaller, while making the lyrics bigger?

The involved skin files are:

MusicVisualization.xml -> info panel
MusicOSD.xml -> OSD for now playing music
script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml -> on screen Lyrics

Thanks

Tgx
watch gallery

Just want to show off. The "Games" menu item launches steam big picture.
(2014-08-16, 08:48)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 22:57)musicadi Wrote: How can I make the info panel in the music lyrics view smaller, while making the lyrics bigger?

The involved skin files are:

MusicVisualization.xml -> info panel
MusicOSD.xml -> OSD for now playing music
script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml -> on screen Lyrics

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks!

Took me a while, but I managed to personalize it.

What I can't seem to find is how to change the line and letter spacing in the lyrics once I use a bigger font.
(2014-08-17, 19:08)arithine Wrote: Just want to show off. The "Games" menu item launches steam big picture.

Nice job!

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-08-17, 21:31)musicadi Wrote: What I can't seem to find is how to change the line and letter spacing in the lyrics once I use a bigger font.

I think you have to tinker with the list control with id 110 and create a new font entry in Font.xml that suits your needs

Thanks

Tgx
Just noticed that when I pick Cyan as the highlighted color the text select comes off as invisible rather then with a cyan
I love this skin and really want to switch all my PIs to it, but I am having a strange problem. i have tried searching and found one related post but did not see a reply. I installed this skin on one PI and every thing is working perfectly fine. so I installed it on a second PI and HD videos will not play. I get sound but no video. I switch back to Amber and the video plays fine. the same video plays on the other PI with Black Glass Nova as the skin. Does anyone know what could be going on?

Here is my log http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=5MbEvZ1f

the file that i was testing was Captain America Winter Solider. The log shows that it is not playable, but it only happens when this skin is active. If I switch back to Amber it plays fine.
(2014-08-18, 01:31)arithine Wrote: Just noticed that when I pick Cyan as the highlighted color the text select comes off as invisible rather then with a cyan

Have you downloaded the skin from Github?

Tgx
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 2.0 - Gotham3