changing the WIDE VIEW to multiplex as default ?
i have a problem with the view

as soon as i open the movie menu it take me to WIDE VIEW and after changing it to difrent view that i like and after i logoff and back again it comes back to WIDE , how can i make the view showcase or any as default ?
up
up
Go into the view settings and disable all views except for the one you want to use
i did that , but after i oen the xbmc still show me wide view as default then my view , what i want is my view set as default only
No idea, works fine running 13.1 on Windows 8. I can keep all enabled or disabled and it stays on multiplex as my default.
look at this thread in post #6.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197074
I think in MQ5 the default view is always 51, which is wideview. Other views are available, if they have been turned on (that status is saved in your guisettings - skinsettings). From the turned on views, you can select a view via the menu, and the view for that particular container (for example movie titles) is remembered in guisettings - viewstates and also in the ViewModes6.db database. Unfortunately these only reference a numeric "viewmode" and I don't know how these "viewmode" numbers are determined. But the current viewmode should be remembered and used the next time you open that view.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
changing the WIDE VIEW to multiplex as default ?0