Problem using Mele F10 Pro with Amlogic m8 box
Hi All

I've recently purchased an Amlogic M8 android box and decided to get a wireless remote as the one that comes with it is pretty useless.
My Amlogic box is connected wirelessly to the broadband.

The problem I have I that when I install the dongle for the remote the box is unable to operate and keeps stuttering when trying to play programmes.

Am I right in assuming the dongle is somehow interfering with the broadband signal.

I can't hardwire the broadband as the router is too far away so do I have any other way of getting this to work
Hi.

I have a similar problem. when I plug the dongle of the f10 pro the video and the audio slows down ( netfix and youtube for example) . the audio is output from the speaker of the F10 pro and sound terrible. I unplug the dongle and everything returns to normal. Mi brother bought a more basic version of another tv box and the same air mouse F10 pro and he can configure where the audio goes out. in this tv box I don´t know how to do it.

sorry for my english , my native languaje is spanish.

bye.
Hi guys
I've recently purchased a TV box. Is a Amlogic MXQ S803 model and as most of TV box models, the native remote control is pretty poor. Therefore I'm about to buy a air Moise remote control and elected the Mele F10 pro by all thefeatures it offers.

I would like to know if someone have already had some experience in associating these two devices before buy it.

Thanx for all collaborations.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem using Mele F10 Pro with Amlogic m8 box0