Ipad 3 Xbmc crashes after ios upgrade
Hi all this is my first post as i am stumped.
I have an IPAD 3 running IOS 7.1.2 Cydia 1.1.12(en gb). I have XBMC -IOS 13.1-0 installed.
I had XBMC running with no problems for about 8 months until the last ios upgrade became available on CYDIA some 3-5 months ago. I upgraded without backing up and ever since then xbmc opens for about three seconds then crashes. I recently updated to IOS 7.1.2 and backed up on itunes. I then restored the ipad and jailbroke it again using pengu through Super charged IOS you tube. There is no change at all XBMC crashes after three seconds. I have tried to boot up with wifi off but it still crashes and i cannot get in to get a log file. Have i missed something obvious. I was looking to upgrade to Gotham to be able to benifit from the widescreen fixes when streaming.
Any help would be great.

thanks rich
you need to fetch the debug log (wiki) cia cyberduck or so from the userdata (wiki) folder. I bet there is some database corruption happening ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the help I will try that see what happens
Hi i may have missed something but i cannot get into xbmc to do anything as soon as the front page comes up it goes off within a second so i cannot get the logs?

cheers rich
Even in that case it produced a log (this is what i need...). You need to transfer that log to a pc (this doesn't involve XBMC - so its working even if XBMC is not starting up at all) or something (using something like cyberduck for example).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ipad 3 Xbmc crashes after ios upgrade1