Drive library Auto sync
Hi all, fairly new to XBMC... I'm trying to set up an XBMC system (linux) designed as a easy to use closed system (end user has no access to settings or desktop). I want any drive inserted to be Scanned to library, and the library items purged when the drive is removed. Is there a way to do this? Ive tried adding the /media/user/ directory as a source, and this works when you manually select 'Scan item to library in the context menu, or after a reboot where all new items are imported. however if the drive is removed, all items remain even after reboot. Until I select clean library from the settings and even this does not remove all items first time!

In summary I want any USB storage device to be automatically scanned on insertion and the library to be cleaned again after removal.

I have also tried library watchdog, in conjunction with the /media/ directory as a source. but this seems to make no difference.

Are there any existing solutions to this issue? The device can be browsed in file mode, but I want to get this working in library mode!

Many thanks in advance, any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Drive library Auto sync0