TV Guide with xmltv
Is there any support on the TV guide?
The TV Guide is provided from information supplied by the PVR backend. If your backend supports xmltv, then xbmc does.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You can also use it with the Simple IPTV PVR add-on, which is just a playlist and XMLTV file.
what is the source that you are looking to use?
Maybe I'm not clear, I have 2 problems with the TV guide from twinter (Tommy) which I'm using with XML and have no idea where to get some help.
How about telling us what the problem is and seeing if anyone has some ideas.

Or ask twinter.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My first problem is that the guide doesn't react on the time in the xml file (+0010, +0200, etc.), the second one is when I'm for example on page 4 and close a channel, the guide goes to page one instead of staying on page 4 which is very annoying. Hope someone can help me with this, I tried to contact Tommy Twinter already, but I'm not allowed to register on his blog site.
How are you using this guide. Tell us your setup and what part of XBMC you using?
I'm using Gotham 13.1 with Android, but the same result with Linux (Ubuntu) and Window (7). The add-on is the TV Guide (Twinter) with XMLTV and streaming support version 2.1.1. My xmltv.xml is created by WebGrab Plus. Whatever I changed +0100 +0200 -0100" (see below) no reaction in the grid of the EPG, it only reacts only 20140709005000 / 20140709006000. The other problem is locate on the last channel or even the same page but it should not going to the first page. Hope someone can help me.

<programme start="20140709005000 +0100" stop="20140709060000 +0100" channel="BBC One">
<programme start="20140709005000 +0200" stop="20140709060000 +0200" channel="BBC One">
Regarding the first part (+0100), I think that is just the time offset from GMT. In my XMLTV file the times are also listed like that, but the program start and end times are correct. AFAIK, there is no need to use the offset as, depending I suppose on where you are grabbing it from, the xml already contains the correct start and finish times.

EG
Code:
<programme start="20140711140000 +0100" stop="20140711150000 +0100" channel="ITV HD">
    <title lang="en">Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover</title>
    <desc lang="en">Home makeover series Today's makeover in Faversham is all bling Linda Barker, Peter and the team transform the lounge, diner and kitchen of retired publicans Doug and Brenda(n)</desc>
    <category lang="en">Entertainment</category>
    <category lang="en">Factual</category>
    <episode-num system="onscreen">S10E10PPP</episode-num>
  </programme>

Starts at 2PM, finishes at 3PM. Offset not needed.

The other bit I have no idea about as I don't use that addon.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thanks! But my problem is I'm using the add-on and its doing only one time correctly in my case GMT+02.00 the switch +0100 or whatever the value is, its not reacting on the + or - and the switch is needed for some other countries.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide with xmltv0