Can´t see pics from other themes?
Hallo,

i am trying out these addon but i have problems to change to another Themes-Pictrueset in the Skin

When i download the extrapack everyhting works fine - but i can´t see any pictures in the other thems (beside the standard theme of course)?
Can´t see them in the preview and also when i change fully to the new theme?

Any ideas / suggestions for me...?
Unpack the extra pack manually. I had the same issue, installation always failed and the extra pack addon folder was empty.
Just move the archive to the extrapack addon folder and extract it via ssh.
I'm having the same issue, the script.aeonmq5.extrapack is not empty.

I've tried uninstalling both the skin and extra pack and get the same results.

Anyone have any other ideas?
Installing extrapack through the skin only works on windows based machines.

For other platforms download manually, extract & place in the addon_data folder.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I have been trying to add new themes/styles to XBMC for days but I am having difficulty understanding the posts ( grade 9 education). Samu-rai you say to "extract & place in the addon_data folder". I can't seem to locate exactly where this is located. I am running Gotham 13.1 and an Android device with 4.2.2 operating system. People talk about root directory and other terms which I don't understand. I just don't know where to look, utilities from Android device or Xbmc? The program rocks and so do the additional styles. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Yes, you will need your device to be rooted if you want to access that folder on android.

If you google rooting android you should find all you need to know.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-07-22, 00:17)Samu-rai Wrote: Yes, you will need your device to be rooted if you want to access that folder on android.

If you google rooting android you should find all you need to know.

Thank you, I will give it a shot and see how i make out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can´t see pics from other themes?0