separate TV Shows from 2 different (streaming) sources in library
for streaming movies and TV shows I mainly use two different sources (torrents and istream/icefilms). I can add easily add shows/episodes to my library from both.

sometimes it makes sense to add the same show from both sources so that if links are bad/slow from the one source I do have a fallback to the other source. unfortunately if I add to the library from both I have duplicate entries in the library that cannot be distinguished from each other. I will always only know what is what after I start a link. so I thought of making two smart playlists "tv shows (source1)" and "tv show (source2)" and link to the respective path. Unfortunately this gives the same result. In both playlists I do get the entries of both paths. I think this is kinda how the library is supposed to work, right?

so my question. is there a way to add the same show from both sources and have a way of telling what is what without starting the stream. I can also imagine a solution with two libraries/nodes/playlist if that is easier to achieve.

thanks for your help!
follow up: I found this older thread that basically talks about that same feature: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135178

A popup selector would be the most ideal solution. Is this possible in the meanwhile?

the istream plugin for example offers this functionality -> after you add a movie/shows to the library you will always presented with a popup that let's you select from the different sources to stream from directly from a single library entry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
separate TV Shows from 2 different (streaming) sources in library0