Multi Platform Emulator For XBMCBUNTU
Hi All, I am running the latest build of xbmcbuntu on an acer laptop and am looking for a multi platform emulator to install and run. I have had a look around and from what I can make out it looks like i need to install a compatible emulator on the ubuntu and then use advanced launcher to access it via the xbmc

Is this correct or is it possible to just install an emulator program through an XBMC repository?

Also can any one recommed there favourite emulators that are compatible with xbmcbuntu and list there pro's and con's

Thanks Guys ;o)
There is work being done to integrate emulators into xbmc, but it is in its early stages, see the RetroPlayer subforum for more info.
You can use advanced launcher or rom collection browser to launch the roms, either with retroplayer or external emulators - for now I prefer external emulators. Some good multisystem emulators are mednafen, kega fusion, retroarch and mupen64plus (not multisystem but great because it emulates the n64 Smile).
(2014-08-19, 14:33)teeedubb Wrote: There is work being done to integrate emulators into xbmc, but it is in its early stages, see the RetroPlayer subforum for more info.
You can use advanced launcher or rom collection browser to launch the roms, either with retroplayer or external emulators - for now I prefer external emulators. Some good multisystem emulators are mednafen, kega fusion, retroarch and mupen64plus (not multisystem but great because it emulates the n64 Smile).

Thanks for that, I will give these a go and let you know how i get on. I love the retro games Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Platform Emulator For XBMCBUNTU0