Bug android main bar doesnt move in touchscreen devices
Hi,
I have tried on 2 android tablets to install from zero xbmc an aeon mq5.

The problem is that is impossible to move the main bar to left or right options.

Is impossible to drag the main bar.

Before install aeon mq5 i set the remote control options and with that enabled i could return to confluence or change the aeon mq5 setting that enables the toolbar or arrow in touch screen devices. No matter the problem remains.

Its strange the fact that when i press the white arrow the submenu opens an i can drag up and down whitout problem on that section but no in main bar.

I know more people is having the same problem, so maybe is a bug in android.

In confluence main bar works ok. Maybe is some little mistake but would be great to finally have xbmc on the tablets fully operative.

Thanks in advance an sorry for inconveniences
Have the same problem on Asus Transformer. Actually I found if I swipe repeatedly I can get the menu to move after 15 or so swipes.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
My devices are 2 Samsungs galaxy....

Hope somebody could help us..
Also got same issue here. Running on a Motorola RAZRi. Other skins work fine. Its just MQ5 where i can't move the main menu left or right with a swipe. Can move it using a Remote App on another device and all other menus/functions work fine in the skin. Its just the main menu.
Like Scott967, I can get the menu to move with numerous repeated swipes in a certain area of the screen. Its almost as if there is a only a very very small area on screen where a swipe will move the menu.
I'm glad I found out its not just me having this problem. It worked fine in Frodo 12.2 but I upgraded to Gotham 13.2 last night and I get the same issue. Did anyone find a solution?

I have a Galaxy Note 8.

Note: I installed Aeon Nox and I don't have that problem. I then downloaded MQ5 6.0.2 from the nightlies and installed that but have the same problem. I tried repetitive swiping and managed to move the menu over one item. It seems if I go into movies, exit back to the menu, I'll get it to swipe on the 3rd try lol
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Any solutions please ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
android main bar doesnt move in touchscreen devices0