Release TLC.de

External Links:
TLC.de
Issues (GitHub)
Milestones (GitHub)

Image Image

Changelog:
a working version with more features is already available from asde's repo (same addon id)...

i installed the addon from asde, which was working perfectly. but now its gone: your addon replaced it.
how do i get the other addon back?
Third party repositories will always be a problem. I don't know all of them and how should I Wink There is no central register for add-on and the ids. This will always result in fragmentation of add-ons and their ids.

I'm sorry for this, but I'm only following the xbmc add-on rules.

The developer of the unoff. repo must increment the version of his add-on and all will be fine for you. I work only with the off. repo. xbmc to provide for a wide range of users and all platforms.

What more features? Something I can maybe add?
(2014-07-12, 12:20)bromix Wrote: Third party repositories will always be a problem.
for me, they are a big advantage, not a problem. Huh

(2014-07-12, 12:20)bromix Wrote: I don't know all of them and how should I Wink There is no central register for add-on and the ids.
google is your friend. btw, asde's repo is the most important source for german addons. you should install it.

(2014-07-12, 12:20)bromix Wrote: I'm sorry for this, but I'm only following the xbmc add-on rules.
they say, that you have to publish duplicate addons with existing ids?
(2014-07-12, 12:20)bromix Wrote: What more features? Something I can maybe add?

Hello, any chance that the TLC.de add-on could be modified to point to the www.TLC.com website?

I was surprised to see that I am even able to watch german dubbed TLC episodes. Unfortunately, my german is not as good as it should be.

Thanks Bromix for the easy to use add-on. Much appreciated.
(2015-03-03, 15:58)ostachio Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 12:20)bromix Wrote: What more features? Something I can maybe add?

Hello, any chance that the TLC.de add-on could be modified to point to the www.TLC.com website?

I was surprised to see that I am even able to watch german dubbed TLC episodes. Unfortunately, my german is not as good as it should be.

Thanks Bromix for the easy to use add-on. Much appreciated.

I look what I can do Wink and thanks Smile
This Addon isnt working any more! Tlc.de changed its App.
Maybe someone could make a new Addon?
My wife would be very happy to have it back working.

Thanks and regards.

Papandy

overlarge image removed
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that L0re of Kodinerds has writen an new TLC.de Addon.
You can download it from the Kodinerds Repository.

regards

Papandy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TLC.de0