Please put XBMC on the itunes store
I want to install XBMC without jailbreaking my ipad mini, so please put XBMC on the iTunes store Huh Sad
Ok, I'll do it tomorrow morning
@themechwarrior, xbmc is not on the itunes store for a few reasons that have been already stated MANY times b4...

the short version i believe is"BLAME APPLE"...

Dam0
Someone did make a version under some other name, but still using XBMC code, up for sale on the App Store. Apple forced them to take out the ability to download add-ons, and it's very crashy and doesn't use hardware video acceleration, because that's the price you pay for being on the App Store. I wouldn't recommend any App Store version.

What you could do instead is enable UPnP (wiki) sharing from another XBMC box and then use VLC (which is free on the App Store) to access XBMC's library.
could you make a .ipk file so I can install it using ifunbox?
Not possible.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Why not?
man please search the forum - i am sick of repeating it all over again. @NedScott didn't we have a statement about that in the wiki already?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please put XBMC on the itunes store0