Android Problem connecting A20 box to Hotspot
Hello all,

Im a bit new to the XBMC world and starting to discover all its glory. Have a couple of different android boxes that have worked perfectly. The problem is I received a couple new A20 boxes and they have no problem connecting to my home WiFi but when I try to connect via hotspot from my phone I get an unending string of error messages "System configuration is inconsistent with production configuration, please contact your supplier" has anyone ecperienced this and have a work around?

Thanks!
This actually doesn't seem to be anything to do with XBMC...

But where are you seeing these error messages?

And why are you posting this in the showcase forum?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I apologize on both fronts. I posted before realizing I was in the showcase subsection and honestly this site looks like my only hope for someone having an idea of what's going on. I have scoured the internet for days with no reference to the above problem.

The errors message constantly pops up in a dialog box on any screen you navigate to. But only when connected to a hotspot not when connected to regular WiFi.
The errors message constantly pops up in a dialog box on any screen you navigate to.
You might get better responses here... http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem connecting A20 box to Hotspot0