Xbmc Plays all media as stereoscopic
Recently Xbmc is playing all media files as stereoscopic . I have changed all media settings
PHP Code:
but it continues to play like in stereoscopic 
go to advanced settings in video/playback and reset to default
Thanks ! will try to reset.
Did not resolve my dilemma.. Ill probably refresh the GUI
3D detection

XBMC has three ways to detect whether a videofile is a 3D video. These methods are checked in the following order:
2.1 Embedded streaminfo

First, XBMC tries to detect the stereoscopic mode for a video when extracting streamdetails from the videofile.

One of the supported fields is the 'Stereomode' field in the Matroska specification: http://matroska.org/technical/specs/inde...StereoMode
2.2 Manual selection

When playing a video, you can bring up the video settings dialog to manually select the stereoscopic mode.

If you've done this before, XBMC will remember this setting and use it as the second method to detect the stereoscopic mode of a videofile.
2.3 Video filenames flags

The third and final method is detection through the filename of the video.

XBMC uses regular expressions to check for certain flags in the filename.

In order to properly detect the stereomode, two tags need to be present in the filename. First, a '3D' tag has to be present that matches the following regex: [-. _]3d[-. _]

In addition to this, either a 'SBS' tag [-. _]h?sbs[-. _] or a 'TAB' flag [-. _]h?tab[-. _] must be present in the filename.

You can customize these regular expressions through the Advancedsettings.xml file.

I think you may have changed the default sterescopic mode of video, see picture, try going to settings while a file is playing and press m for menu, the should be video settings and change the value to auto and the set as default for all video

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc Plays all media as stereoscopic0