Posters not displaying
Have just installed xbmc on new android tablet. Copied over my advance settings and source files as use mysql to share across multiple devices.
Can see all my movies and TV shows but no artwork. Any ideas?
Go into the userdata folder and into the "Database" directory and delete the textures.db file and restart XBMC (it will be recreated when you restart XBMC). That will force XBMC to re-cache images. Sometimes it checks for the images right away when you use MySQL, but sometimes not. I'm not sure on the exact behavior, but deleting the textures.db file is a method that will force it to recheck right away, so you don't have to wait for the normal check (which is about once a day, I think).
Hi Ned
Deleted textures13.db. Restarted xbmc. Still no artwork :-(
Deleted advanced settings and sources. Added some local media files. Scanned. Artwork. So not an issue with device.
Any further suggestions?
TIA
debug log (wiki)?
Hi - Just tried this on my phone as well (LG G2). Issue above on tablet (Onda v975m). Same issue.

Debug log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=247000

Something to do with this I think however I've checked the permissions on the XBMC MySQL folder on NAS (see below):
Code:
DEBUG: NFS: Context for 192.168.0.100/raid0/data/XBMC not open - get a new context.
01:16:35 T:1649219520   ERROR: NFS: Failed to mount nfs share: /raid0/data/XBMC (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")
01:16:35 T:1649219520   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::Create(const CStdString&) - Error creating /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails
01:16:35 T:1649219520   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::Create(const CStdString&) - Error creating special://masterprofile/Thumbnails

XBMC MySQL folder settings:
Privilege is rw
OS Support is Unix/Linux
You need to remove the pathsubstitution for thumbnails.
Ahha! I see that the advancedsettings file has now changed on the wiki. Updated the advancedsettings and copied across to all devices, new and old. On the devices that had no issue before (1 x Windows 7 PC and 2 x Raspberry Pis) XBMC no longer recognises the collection although I can see the movies/tv shows in the file sources....
I have started again from scratch, following the "new" MySQL guide on the wiki, however I do not see any databases being created in MySQL, although I admit I'm using an old MySQL (v5.0.33).
I will try to go back to my old set up and do as you said Ned, just deleting the pathsubstitution from advancedsettings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters not displaying1