Problem displaying extrafanart
Hi,

Just wondering if there's a way to display extrafanart images in "current playlist mode". Extrafanart is displayed for all my albums with the "extrafanart folder setup" in normal playback mode (Music-->Albums-->Track.mp3) window which does not update the tracks as they change. However when "current playlist mode" is selected by hitting space button on the keyboard, no extrafanart images are displayed but the tracks are updated as they change at the bottom info horizontal panel in transparency skin. By returning to normal playback mode simply by hitting space button again will resume cycling through extrafanart images but bottom info panel continues to show only for example the first selected track title even though say for example the third track with a different title is playing. So at this stage I am still using normal playback mode which displays all my extrafanart images until someone provides a workaround for displaying extrafanart images in current playlist mode. Thanks in advance to anyone who might have a solution to this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem displaying extrafanart0