OS X Discoloration & Green Bars with VDADecoder On
My setup is rather odd, so I'd thought I'd explain that first. My home office is separated into halves where half the room is for watching TV and the other is for work. One of the benefits is that the TV is close enough to my computer to where I can use it as a third screen and therefore run XBMC on it to play video from time to time while I'm still working (or to play video when I'm not, too). So, I use my Late 2012 27" iMac (3.4 Ghz i7, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX, OS X 10.9.4) and HDMI to put video and (sometimes) audio to my receiver which puts everything on the TV. Most of my videos are straight dumps of my blu-ray and DVD collection, and the one I'm using in this is one of those. I tried this both on my TV and on my main display and have the same problem. Here's a picture that demonstrates the problem, and here is a pastebin of the log file.

I don't personally see anything in the log file that shows anything of this. There are some audio errors that don't equate to problems in playback. This doesn't happen on all files. Some it happens infrequently -- like once or twice in the entire video -- and then there's a few like this one (Princess Mononoke) which does it mostly throughout the entire video. I can bypass this problem by turning VDADecoder off without a huge increase in CPU usage. Is there anything else I can provide that can give some data on what is going on?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discoloration & Green Bars with VDADecoder On0