• 3(current)
Release [BETA] Persona
(2014-07-17, 11:52)futuro Wrote: This skin looks great! Provided it gets PVR support sooner or later (hoepfully sonner than later) it could be my new standard skin.

Quick question: Will there be an option to use an own background instead if fanart background?? I would prever to us e a bold (single color) background instead of fanart.

Keep up the great work!

Fanart can be turned off, each section (e.g. movies, tv shows, music, weather, etc) can have it's own custom background that the user can choose, or if you prefer, every section can have the same background which can also be chosen by the user.

do you plan on uploading the skin to github so we can try it out/follow the development?
His previous skin was hosted on github too. I have been checking his github twice already this week haha. Excited!
(2014-07-18, 04:59)fabiomello Wrote: do you plan on uploading the skin to github so we can try it out/follow the development?

(2014-07-18, 09:29)FREAKJAM Wrote: His previous skin was hosted on github too. I have been checking his github twice already this week haha. Excited!

I will upload it but probably not before the end of the month, I'll post here when I do so no need to keep checking on github!

UPDATE TIME

Been working a lot on the customisation, all the backgrounds throughout the skin can be chosen by the user. You can choose to have one image throughout, or different images for different sections. You can also have a slideshow of images that rotate at random. I've included five images with the skin but the user can select their own path and so have any number of images that they desire. At the moment the image will change each time you go to a different section or after a minute, whichever comes first, and at some stage I'll add the option to change the length of time between images. Of course, as well as these images, you can also choose to use fanart and extra fanart in the library sections.

watch gallery

I've also coded the weather screen, for this I've included a choice of 4 different custom backgrounds to suit your mood...

watch gallery

Finally I've coded the Settings widgets for the main menu, I've also added the ability to turn certain widgets off (this includes movie, tv show and music sections) to make it more customisable...

watch gallery

Looks good.
Hopefully you can also adjust the size of the font and all the possibilities of xbmc will be provided.
end of the month that is fast.
looking forward to it
success with the development
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
(2014-07-19, 21:25)sling Wrote: Looks good.
Hopefully you can also adjust the size of the font and all the possibilities of xbmc will be provided.
end of the month that is fast.
looking forward to it
success with the development

Increasing the size of the font is not something that is done easily. I will only consider doing this if enough people request it seeing as, as far as I'm concerned, it is more than adequate already.

Amazing stuff! Really looking forward to trying this out! Cheers!
It look gorgeous! I like the simplicity. This and Tube are the most promising skins around!
Thanks
Looks great!! Thanks for your work!!
Did you intend to support advanced launcher addon?
Anyway thanks a lot! Can't wait to try it!!
looks brilliant!
looks fantastic! awaiting beta release.
I had to create an account just to say thank you.. this skin looks amazing! can't wait to try it!!!
It looks awesome !
This looks AMAZING!!! Why are there so many good looking skins, first Conq now this, I'm going to have to switch everyday now X) . Can't wait for this to release.
Raspberry Pi Model B 2 1024MB @ 1.0Ghz w/OSMC
--Decommissioned-- Raspberry Pi Model B 512MB @ 1.0Ghz w/ 3TB USB Drive Running Open Media Vault
Any news?
Can t wait to try it!!Smile
Cheers
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Persona11