• 8(current)
Release [BETA] Persona
(2014-10-05, 17:21)mlte Wrote: Loving this skin so far , but one feature is dearly missed. The Custom Shutdown Timer function. Any plans on adding this particular feature?

I'll add it to the list.

(2014-10-05, 22:02)bob808 Wrote: This looks really good and ready for use - the only feature missing is pvr support.

I know you said you are focused on unity but has any progress been made with pvr and do you feel this will be released or is this all on hold for now?

I won't be doing any PVR stuff until Kodi Helix is released. I don't want to spend time coding it for Gotham when the PVR stuff is going to be completely re-done, meaning I'd have to do it twice.

Really love this skin. Can't wait to try it in a final version with PVR.

Just a request. Can you consider adding a wall view especially for albums. I've got a large collection and a wall view is really better for navigation.

Thanx for you job
great job
Hi,

As Team XBMC released the first beta of Helix, can we have an ETA for PVR support on this awesome skin?
I use it for month on my MBA and really hope I'II can use it on my main system.

Between if you need it help for translation i can help with french.

Keep up the good work! Really love your vision (that's was already true with Breeze). I hope you'll find the time and the motivation to finish Persona.
can someone please help me out to figure how can i add "RESUME" for unfinished watched movies in this themeHuh i have to change to confluence theme everytime just for that Sad

Thanks in advance
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
Compliments for the great skin!

I just need a little help for a pair of little things. How can I add in the main home menu...

- directly the music add-ons shortcut under the Music page

- in the Quit page the shortcut to shutdown and the other power options

I hope I could explain myself good enough :-P
Is it normal that at least in Helix, when you return to the homescreen the animation is really choppy? Is there a fix for this? Otherwise, this skin is just about perfect for me.
This beta isn't available on Kodi 14 correct? I'm getting the dependencies not met error.
@Eddage - great skin, very nice... does it have widget (recently added) support for custom added Home menu items (playlists)?

(can't seem to enable)

thanks.
(2014-12-05, 17:03)Tennyten Wrote: This beta isn't available on Kodi 14 correct? I'm getting the dependencies not met error.

It doesn't install in Kodi, but it does work if it was installed in Gotham at the time you ran Kodi for the first time.
Firstly great skin, love the interface.

1 query about the music. When you play a track initially it shows the cover art of the terrace and the artist in the background. After 5 seconds or so it switches to just Large scrolling text, can this be changed in settings to always display the cd art?

Thanks
I've heard of this skin before, but hadn't checked it out before today. It is seriously nice. I really like how well balanced each screen is between having quite a lot of info while never being overwhelming. Sure would love to see this skin taken to completion.
Any update on this skin or my previous questions?
This is my favorite skin. I'd love to see it updated for v14, even without the PVR stuff finished.
Has anyone used this skin in *buntu witohut problems? like freezing?
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Persona11