OpenElec CEC
I just installed openelec and everything works great until I power off the TV, when i turn it back on CEC stops working for the raspi, I can go into the TV setting disable SimpleLink (LG's version of CEC) and turn it back on and it starts to work again. Any fix so I don't have to do this?
My Samsung TV takes about 15 seconds after I power it on to activate the CEC functionality. When I first power the TV on the HDMI3 input is selected, once CEC has initialized it switches to CEC-XBMC. Have you tried waiting?
There may be a fix for this in OpenELEC 4.2 which is currently under development, however I'm not sure where a recent build of this branch is available for you to test (the change was committed yesterday, so you need a very recent build, ie. from today onwards).

Or the same fix is in my test builds but these are based on Helix not Gotham, and not something you should test unless you know what the differences are (new db schemas etc.)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks, it started to work after a few seconds when I turned on the tv. Hopefully it works the same with my avr on the other room.
so i hooked it up to my onkyo avr and cec worked, but this time turning off the avr/tv and then on stopped the remote from working, no amount of waiting fixed the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenElec CEC0