Window Media Center client disabled
Can anyone help, because I am unable to enable Server WMC client in XBMC. Operating system Window 7 64bit

I have a USB 292e tuner, and I loaded the driver for Window media centre. I have setup the Window Media Center TV okay, and downloaded the channels DVB-T UK.
I have Install ServerWMC-1150 on to Win7 64 bit and configured it
In XBMC I have install from zip pvr.wmc-windows-0.2.95.
I have configured Live TV in XBMC, but Server WMC is showing disabled. I have tried to enable it, trying window IP address, including 127.0.0.1 but it still shows as disabled, even though in add on information it is on enable, but in Add-ons PVR client it still shows Window Media center client as disable.
Try renaming "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\Addons16.db" while xbmc is not running then start xbmc
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Perhaps a debug log from XBMC will help in this case

You are definitely running XBMC 13.x?

Also there is a newer ServerWMC (1154) and pvr.wmc (2.99) out that you could try

It will disable if it can't connect to backend, is the ServerWMC port open Ok? You don't have anything else that caused a port conflict? You haven't set "run as service" option in config file have you? If so you need to install/run the windows service and the UI app does not host the socket listener
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Hi Thanks, updating ServerWMC to 0.299 has Enabled it. I just have to figure now, how it works in XBMC 13.1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Window Media Center client disabled0