Need NFO File Help for Fitness Section
I'm using the AEON MQ 5 and I created a section for Fitness and added my workouts.

I can get the workouts to show up under the new Fitness section but I can't seem to figure out how to get the additional information like plot, actors, year, etc to show.

Here is my nfo files being used.

Code:
<tvshow>
<title>P90X3</title>
<plot>P90X3 combines a highly structured, plateau-busting schedule with an unprecedented variety of moves that keep every muscle challenged every day for 30 minutes of full-throttle intensity that leaves any other workout in the dust.</plot>
<thumb></thumb>
<id></id>
<genre>Fitness</genre>
<genre>Sport</genre>
<actor>
<name>Tony Horton</name>
<role>Himself</role>
<thumb></thumb>
</actor>
</tvshow>

Here is the nfo for a workout.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<episodedetails>
<title>CVX</title>
<rating>10.00</rating>
<season>1</season>
<episode>5</episode>
<plot>Now resistance is combined with intervals to give you that full-body burn and power up your core.</plot>
<runtime>30min</runtime>
<aired>2014</aired>
</episodedetails>
The file looks ok....

Did you set the filename correctly to match the video filename?
When I tried setting up a fitness section I could never figure why it would not read like a "tv show" and be broken down like that. I had to end up actually putting them into my tv show folder and was able to have all artwork and metadata load. I manually in putted data using Ember Media Manager and have the workouts in my tv show unraid share.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2014-07-16, 10:07)David1977 Wrote: The file looks ok....

Did you set the filename correctly to match the video filename?

Yes, all nfo files match the actual file name.

(2014-07-17, 14:16)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: When I tried setting up a fitness section I could never figure why it would not read like a "tv show" and be broken down like that. I had to end up actually putting them into my tv show folder and was able to have all artwork and metadata load. I manually in putted data using Ember Media Manager and have the workouts in my tv show unraid share.

I tried that sometime last year with the same result I currently have with the section I created.

It's not a terribly big deal, I was just hoping to get everything showing with the workout details of each program.
So, no other ideas on what else I can try?
Comments based on how I've created NFOs for e.g. home videos...

1. Missing XML declaration in your tvshow.nfo: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

2. I have the same declaration for the show nfos, but it's only the standalone declaration that's different from yours

3. I have <showtitle></showtitle>, which matches the tvshow.nfo <title>

Otherwise, nfos look much the same. I originally created mine by hacking exported nfos from a scraped series (export library to individual files), if that helps.
I was finally able to get the workouts to show in the Fitness section I created with all the information relevant to the workouts.

New Problem.

Since I setup the workouts using the TV Show nfo file, when I set the content in XBMC to be TV Show, it pulls all the correct information for the workouts but also puts the workouts in the TV Show section which defeats the purpose of creating a Fitness section. If I set the content to be none, all the information for the workouts disappears and I'm back to square one.

Any suggestions?
There is no fitness section, so you either create one via nodes or use a skin that supports custom nodes, for creating see Video_nodes (wiki)
I can't seem to get nodes to work. It end up creating a section not on the main menu with no content.

I have everything working the way I originally set it up but I just need to exclude my workouts from the TV Shows section.
I did this myself and also did one for home videos.
I put everything in
TV SHOWS/WORKOUT VIDS/WORKOUT VIDS - SEASON 1 (or whatever)/Workout Vids - S01E01 - Lunges

I loaded it in Ember. Added my Plot info, took a screen shot, added a cover, and saved it. Loaded it into XBMC, and it auto populated fine. New genre and all.

Should be pretty easy :\
I ended up creating 2 playlists. One for Fitness and one for TV Shows. I set the TV Shows playlist to include TV Shows but not to contain the path to the Fitness folder. I then replaced both menu items with the playlists now everything is displayed as it should.

My only other complaint which may be a problem with the Aeon MQ skin, is that now the display of number of shows available and watched do not show up for TV Shows or Fitness on the main menu. Sometimes it will but most times not but I can deal with that right now.
Any chance you can share finished nfo files for P90X3?
Are to still looking for the p90x3 files? I just went through this today and created them etc.
I'd like to have them, yes
(2015-12-12, 20:32)Amoenus Wrote: I'd like to have them, yes

This should work, tell me if it doesn't. I zipped up the show NFO files and the series NFO file and a fanart and poster jpg.

I set this up as a TV show, as this groups them together, etc.

https://app.box.com/s/4uqi51ztajt1lv8jsm1aso8ya66ag551

As you most likely know, each video file has to have the same name, so you may have to rename your files to match.

Hope this helps. They aren't 100% perfect, but they have the right title, description, and the date is when it was released. I added Tony to them for something, but decided anymore is a bit of a waste of time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need NFO File Help for Fitness Section0