XBMC scraper fail and files disappear
First of all, thanks for the great programme, loving xbmc!

I've been using xbmc frodo on my windows 7 for a year or 2 now, for my anime shows, which I use through the "videos" section (and not the TV shows section, as I cannot change the individual episode file names, and checking through the "videos" section allows me to see the individual episodes even though the eps have not been scraped). (NB the actual show titles have all been scraped, just not the individual files within the show).

However, for the last few weeks, many of the shows have been disappearing, to the point that dozens of series have now disappeared. I have tried rechecking for content, which fails as the banner that appears at the top when scanning for new content, only stays there for a second then disappears, even though I have several different sources/folders of shows., and the lost shows don't reappear.

I've been looking around on this site for help, and not come across anything except possibly a corrupt myvideos75.db ??
I renamed this file so a new one was made by xbmc, which didn't help.
I then updated to Gotham (latest version) didn't help.
I ended up deleting the myvideos75/78.db files, and deleting my "videos" anime folder, and made the videos anime folder again, with all the sources. This brought back all of the shows (unscraped).

But, now I am going through scraping all the shows again, and each show I scrape, the show disappears, as soon as it's been scraped Undecided an only deleting the myvideos75/78.db files brigs them back (unscraped).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
debug log (wiki) of you scraping some shows would probably help.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
our debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=248587
Your XBMC crashlog: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=248588

Ive also just noticed that if a show does have episodes within that can be also scraped, that show does not disappear after scraping (ie when I scraped Bakemonogatari) (although some of the episodes are missing if they were not able to be scraped)...
All other shows still disappear (ie "steins;gatre" or "beck" etc) after I scrape them...
Hmmm... Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated! Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC scraper fail and files disappear0