Is there a "Forward" Shortcut/Hotkey?
If I accidentally hit the "Back" key (and I'm waaaaaaaay down in a list that would take eons to get back to), is there a way to reverse the effect of the back key and move "forward" to where I last was?

Thanks!
Anyone?
Not that I know of, but I'm not sure I totally understand your situation.
Thanks for responding. I'm just looking for the equivalent of a browser's "forward" button within XBMC.
There isn't one.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When XBMC backs out of something it should still be selecting the same item for that directory, so pressing select should bring you "forward" again without having to find your position on a list. At least in normal parts of XBMC. This might be different for specific add-ons.
Thanks Ned. Much more constructive answer than "There isn't one."

The add-on in question was the "iwannawatch" add-on. Apparently, the creator didn't think it important to mimic XBMC behavior. In retrospect, a forward button probably wouldn't work with it anyway since the add-on would have to knowingly cache the last position and pass it to XBMC to return there--or at the very least force a return there itself.

Thanks for the info!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a "Forward" Shortcut/Hotkey?0